What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if i won the lottery i start buying a few cars i like and love to drive ..

here is a couple of photos of the car i saw in the movie the Ca kid

Attachments

• eddiemon-cal09%20black%20coupe.jpg
    eddiemon-cal09%20black%20coupe.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 126
  • the-california-kid-hot-rod-1.jpg
    the-california-kid-hot-rod-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 118
  • the-california-kid-hot-rod-2.jpg
    the-california-kid-hot-rod-2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 116

60DegreeVVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice looking RX8. That car looks far from stock.

What camera did you take that picture with? It looks like an HDR image.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some great cars in here. I'm a bit of an import enthusiast as well. Though every time I pull up beside a vette, I cant help but want one. I love how they sit so low to the ground the way a real sports car should. The really fast 4 door sedans dont do much for me. I would rather have a slow Miata or MR2.

This is my current car.
SNC00081.jpg

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually, I think that was winter rye seed we had thrown out to have something besides dirt until we could sod in the spring. I forgot about doing that. That stuff does look better than the permanent grass, but it dies as soon as it starts getting warm here in Texas.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CITS -

Was that you around 130 that I waved to at the intersection by the airplanes on post? If you don't have a spoiler and you have a smoked out license plate cover (careful in AZ with that, it's illegal), that was me waving in the bright red SS with the license plate "EX3LR8"

gojeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gojeffrey.com
I'm a fan of most cars from the 60's and early 70's. My current garage hog is a 1969 Cadillac Eldorado. All original, never restored, 55k miles, red leather interior, and I think she's beautiful.

My daily drivers are a 2005 F-150 Super Crew and a 2008 Suzuki XL7

427577500_80fb933959_o_d.jpg

Last edited:

CITSFixed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah brother that was me... I waved back. Thanks for the heads up on the legality of the plate cover I had no idea... I knew it was against the law for tinted brake lights (which is why mine aren't). Right after I saw you I saw someone had bought the other Lime Rock Green Genesis from Lawley (his is the 2.0T base while mine is the 3.8) A little irritated by the fact there are only 2 LRG Gens in Arizona and they are both here in Sierra Vista. I guess that will give me an excuse to start doing more to mine now... haha

Most reactions

Latest posts