What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ford or as we like to call them fix or repair daily are not bad trucks to drive when you need a beater...

Lgchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an Audi S8, it's an older used one but a really sweet ride and get this car guys, I used the new iPhone app called Car Tell Auction Prices that tells you how much dealers buy their inventory for, it's awesome if you want to make sure dealers are not trying to take advantage of you. I'll post pics soon, I want to get my new wheels on first.

ValkXb70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is my ride:

p152883480-4.jpg

p245663487-4.jpg

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 500. 413 Rear wheel horsepower, 12.81 in a 1/4 mile @ 104

ValkXb70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, mine is the first one in Canada. There are a few down in the USA as well. The hood and shaker are from Danko Reproductions.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My '02 Prodrive Impreza STi
scoobs_shoes3.jpg

And my '05 Smart Roadster Coupé
3ca41ef4.png

4ee5ce6e.png

Last edited:

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the UK - to be honest, I love it. Its not perfect, it certainly has its flaws (the gearbox primarily!) - but it is a huge amount of fun and its got character by the bucketload. I'm meaning to get it remapped soon to a heady (joke!) 100bhp (currently 80bhp), but it really does show that you don't need lots of power to have lots of fun.

It's got to the point where I'm considering selling the impreza, simply because I don't really use it enough to justify the cost of running it. I love the big power, and brutal performance, but it's only luck I haven't lost my licence in it yet!

Most reactions

Latest posts