What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant get ipad 2 working

tyke007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help, my iPad 2 turned up today, plugged it into my computer and still all it says is connect to iTunes.

My iPad 1 still works on the computer. I thought it might be the fact another iPad is registered on the computer, so I tried it on another computer, which only has my iPod registered to it (my main PC has my iPhone, iPad 1 and an iPod registered to it)

But no, the other computer does nothing to register the device ! I am having problems connecting to the net on both computers, however as I recall when I set up all the other apple things up I didn't need to connect to the net (or am I just being forgetful ?) but none of my computers are even registering that the iPad 2 is attached, to even let me register the device !

Any ideas ?

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A simple and easy solution would be download the latest itunes
The same thing happened with me(64 gb wifi+3g) also but worked after getting the latest itunes

OP
T

tyke007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, better get the internet working again !

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts