What's new

Cannot play video after iOS 10.2 update

captainipad

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I copied a mp4 video via iTunes to my iPad A1475. How on earth do I play it? It does not show up in my TV app.
 
Thank you very much @Agent1191 ! This was exactly the solution. How on earth did you figure that one out? This is my first Apple product ever, it's a work iPad, otherwise I would not own any. I use a Windows Phone for my personal phone. Trying to learn some of the Apple stuff feels very 'alien', I appreciate your assistance!
 
I copied a mp4 video via iTunes to my iPad A1475. How on earth do I play it? It does not show up in my TV app.
Which iPad model do you own, iPad only supports to play H.264 or MPEG-4 video with specific resolution, frame rate, bit rate.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom