What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cannot pair ipad bluetooth

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased a Samsung wep850 bluetooth ear phone and tried many times to pair it with my ipad with no success. I called Apple tech support & they told me that if it would not pair it was not compatable with the ipad. Is there a list of bluetooth items that will pair with the ipad? This would save a lot of time purchasing items & having to return them. Oh it also would not pair with my ipod touch either. jim_joh

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I purchased a Samsung wep850 bluetooth ear phone and tried many times to pair it with my ipad with no success. I called Apple tech support & they told me that if it would not pair it was not compatable with the ipad. Is there a list of bluetooth items that will pair with the ipad? This would save a lot of time purchasing items & having to return them. Oh it also would not pair with my ipod touch either. jim_joh

I bought rocket fish bluetooth headphones 59.95 and rocketfish bluetooth earphone 39.95 from best buy ad they both work amazing, the headphones rock!

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Those of you with the Rocketfish headphones, does your mic work? Like with dragon speak naturally or other apps? I want to use it for a soft phone handset...

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those of you with the Rocketfish headphones, does your mic work? Like with dragon speak naturally or other apps? I want to use it for a soft phone handset...

John, I can also use the headphones for my iphone and people can hear me crystal clear. The mic works great. They go behind your hear and are very low key.

Phantom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.branwenconcepts.com
MY Plantronics Discovey 975 Does Not Connect Or Work With My iPad 3G 64. But It Does Sync WIth My Mac Pro And iPhone 3G. I Placed A Call To Plantronics, Still Waiting For A Call Back. Also The iPad 3g Blutooth Does Work Due To I Can Connect An Apple Keyboard. Any Helpful Suggestions Out There If Anyone Got These To Function.:confused:

Last edited:

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We need a sticky where people can post the blue tooth devices that work. How does one do that?

OP
J

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks to this forum. I bought the rocketfish bluetooth sterio headphones from BestBuy and they really work great with my ipod & ipad. The setup was so easy. jim_joh

Kym6

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I bought rocket fish bluetooth headphones 59.95 and rocketfish bluetooth earphone 39.95 from best buy ad they both work amazing, the headphones rock!

I too bought the rocket fish Bluetooth headset and my iPad isn't pairing. It just keeps searching

Hotguitar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also am having issues with pairing my Pro Plantronics with my 3G 64 iPad.

I am most interested in the response from Plantronics. I will call them too.

Thanks for all the posts here.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For people trying to pair phone headsets with their iPad, the iPad does not support that technology. If you're having a problem pairing like a stereo headset, that's a different story. But ones meant for phones do not work.

Most reactions

Latest posts