What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I modify the music I copy into itunes?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I copied a bunch of my MP3s into itunes, but some of the song names or artist names are not correct. Can I manually fix these?

iCrank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes if you have iTunes open. Under the summary tab make sure you click manually edit music or whatever.

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Edit: I've found the summary tab, and I checked off the box that says "Manually manage video and music files", but it still won't let me manually edit the names of the files. Is this possible?

Last edited:

iCrank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Edit: I've found the summary tab, and I checked off the box that says "Manually manage video and music files", but it still won't let me manually edit the names of the files. Is this possible?

It is. I edit thousands of music files on my iTunes. I wish I could see it then i would be able to help you more...are you rit clicking and going to get info?

Most reactions

Latest posts