What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get the new iPad iOS beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For 4.2 I hear that I can give some sort of code to a developer and somehow get the new version of iOS beta.

If I do this is it first safe to give out this code and would I be able to update normally once the full version is out, as well is it safe?

Edit: and would anyone from the goodness in your hearts add me to the list :(

Last edited:

rmart73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For 4.2 I hear that I can give some sort of code to a developer and somehow get the new version of iOS beta.

If I do this is it first safe to give out this code and would I be able to update normally once the full version is out, as well is it safe?

Edit: and would anyone from the goodness in your hearts add me to the list :(

yes you have to give them your UDID you can get this thru iTunes or thru an app in the app store called AdHoc its free and pretty simple. You have to contact a developer and have them add your udid, i use macgeekblog.com not free though.

rkelac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes you have to give them your UDID you can get this thru iTunes or thru an app in the app store called AdHoc its free and pretty simple. You have to contact a developer and have them add your udid, i use macgeekblog.com not free though.

Or, you can just follow the directions in the Hacking forum for free.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am closing this thread because there are already a great number of open threads on this topic.

Also, be advised that we prohibit the posting of links to the iOS beta software.

Also be aware that downloading the iOS software from any other source than that provided by Apple is done at your own risk. There are almost as many posts asking how to revert back to iOS 3.2.2 as there are asking how to locate a copy of the iOS 4.2 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts