What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i delete an app then download it again free?

keith500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I wondered if you ran out of space on your iPad if you could delete some big files (I have a few games over 1GB each) and then redownload them again in the future for free? It would make sense if that was true as that is the case for most things I think but I've never owned an iPad before so I don't know.

OP
keith500

keith500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for replying at is exactly what I wanted to know, is there somewhere on my iPad where previously downloaded stuff would be kept. Like if I deleted stuff do I need to remember what I deleted in case I wanted it back again in the future or is there a list of stuff somewhere.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Before you delete the game, hold in mind that whatever progress has been saved in the game will also be deleted, and that it will not come back when you download the game again. Not a huge deal, but something you'll want to consider when choosing what games to delete.

Most reactions

Latest posts