What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I buy a 16GB or 32GB wifi iPad model?

jazza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will use the iPad for lots of big games like N.O.V.A and large gameloft games that take up about 300mb each. Lots of those and some productivity apps.
I will also use the ipad for a couple of ebooks. How much does each use in space. I will also have a couple of full length movies that take up like 1GB each.
Maybe a few photo albums with 20+ photos in each
And internet browsing.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 751 apps on the iPad that take up just a bit under 30GB. You do the math if you are a power user. My 64GB is filled to 56GB.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you look around on Kijiji or Ebay you can buy a 32GB for slightly more than a 16GB. I would go that route....just make SURE that it is sealed.

Lend27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went through the same analysis and ended up buying a refurb 64 gig wifi IPad from Apple for $599.00.
Very glad I did. Currently I have 26 gig free......which means I have not had to make decisions about which content I want to drop in order to fit it on the iPad.
Refurbs are a great value.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah sounds like you'll need at least 32 but if you can 64 should hold you off and not get to worried about running out. And I would def try to get the refurbished one save a couple bucks. They usually 90 percent of the time perfectly fine and in working order. If anything they go through more scrutiny the originals.

Most reactions