What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anybody help? i need to know whether to go for the iPad 2 or the first one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burley89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can get the first iPad for £200 brand new whereas the new iPad 2 is £399 but has a lot more power, is t worth spending the extra?

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the reason they make a new product, basically means its better, now which one do you want.

anyways, i have both, and in this day and age, people like fast, and the ipad 2 is noticeably way faster, i'm impressed and love the speed, only because i know the difference.

like when i use an app like Djay, it pops-up memory is low, and sometimes do a lot of buffering..... and DJay has ipad2 only features that ipad1 isn't capable of.

same goes for some games, ipad1 cant handle them sometime, and most times just exit the app(crash).

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get the ipad 2 it will supported longer. Or wait for the ipad 3, its rumored to have a really nice display

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed that as well ~

And since the OP has one, has never returned to this thread, and was misleading...AND posted in the wrong section...

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts