What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera quality of new iPad

crowdedroom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has been said that the camera of the new iPad is supposed to be far better. However, I find that the images appear to have much 'noise'.

Taken a picture of some greenery as an example. Is there any app to take better photos?

image-3272508502.jpg

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new iPad's camera is far better when comparing it to the iPad 2s camera. That being said I would not find it good enough to be my primary camera (setting the impractical size aside). It is a far improvment from the ipad 2 but it is in no way as good as say the iPhone 4s which I use as my primary camera now.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a point and shoot camera. None of those are GOOD. It's a relative thing. As an extra part in a tablet, it is competitive with other simple p&s cameras.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Common problem is the lens gets dirty, this will affect the image quality, aside from that it is a decent mobile camera, I use mine mainly for scanning documents.

Most reactions

Latest posts