What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad (3rd Gen) camera quality prob

moses2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is wrong with my ipad rear camera? i hv been finding information about the prob but seems to no avail...my ipad camera quality doesnt seems to be so good, it is not clear enoguh and there are grainy dot which is far from the ipad camera picture that other people posted. so please do help, thanks in advance.

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suggest you find some 3rd party camera software such as PowerCam or ZoomCam and try your frontal camera using them instead of the built-in camera app (which IMO simply stinks).

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why don't you give us either some sample shots or describe the conditions under which you are using the camera. For example, it will likely not take good shots in low-light conditions. Also, I don't think using another app will improve the quality of the shots taken with the camera. Camera of the type in the iPad are good for quick shots and are on par with your typical low-end point and shoot camera, but they are a long way from DSLRs are anything of high quality. And the front camera is of very low quality, so don't even expect anything much from it.

Samoil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is wrong with my ipad rear camera? i hv been finding information about the prob but seems to no avail...my ipad camera quality doesnt seems to be so good, it is not clear enoguh and there are grainy dot which is far from the ipad camera picture that other people posted. so please do help, thanks in advance.

I do have the same problem. I think its the update, before i did have nice cam high quality, but after i install the ios7 my cam has VGA quality can any one help, any solutions please? i did install aditional camera programs.

Most reactions