What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

JanetS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the calendar for work and personal stuff, my question is I needed to look back at the previous month's entries and it's blank, apart from my repeated items, is this normal because if is is this is a big headache for me, or have I done something wrong please help.......

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use pocket informant hd. Pricey but well worth the money. Everything is on there, birthdays, anniversaries, no limit to past and present dates. Backups are done and all my devices synch with each other.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a calendar on your computer, such as the MS Outlook one, you should be able to set it up so it is synchronised with your iPad to include past events as well as future ones.

If you give details here of what system you are using, I'm sure other members will be able to suggest a solution for you.

OP
J

JanetS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use MS outlook on my laptop that's what my calendar is synced with, Am I right in believing all old calendar events are not saved on the apple calendar?

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try looking in the iPad "Settings" app that came pre-installed on your iPad. In there, go to the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" tab. In the Calendars section at the bottom of that, check which setting you have for "Sync". It may be set at "Events 2 Weeks Back". Change this to "All Events", and let us know if that has made any difference.

If that doesn't work, it is likely to be a setting you have on your PC, such as what type of email account you have.

OP
J

JanetS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DM 51 you are a star all fixed, it was set to 1 month, I have now set it to all events and it's all back, I use my calendar for work and I always need to cross reference events. Thank you :0)

anytimeuwnt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use pocket informant hd. Pricey but well worth the money. Everything is on there, birthdays, anniversaries, no limit to past and present dates. Backups are done and all my devices synch with each other.

Informant is the best..... By a mile.

Most reactions

Latest posts