What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Calendar Entries

Martypchef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just noticed that past calendar entries from about a month ago back to when I started using my iPad 2 are now gone. I have recurring entries set up and those are still there but everything else has magically disappeared. The last few weeks up to present are still there. I REALLY need all my calendar entries to stay because I use this for my business and need to have this info to refer to. Can anyone help me get them back? I closed the calendar and reopened it but that didn't help at all. I don't sync my calendar or my iPad with anything else. What could cause them to be deleted????? Please help!!

DaKonaMomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing mysteriously happened to me 2 days ago..I am going Nuts..That Calendar has ALL MY APPTS..FROM last summer to 2013 .i have tried everything...turn it off...turn it on...re sync to my iTunes acct on computer...hoping the info is still there ..nothing ..still all blank..I don't know if it was because I turned on ICLOUD ..to sync info to my iPhone ..everything transferred BUT CALENDAR...IT IS BLANK ON IPHONE AND IPAD2 ....can someone save the day..X Fingers..I have had a stomach ache for 2 days ..not to mention a headache .too..

Surfbored

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try changing your settings to sync older events like this:

Settings
Mail, contacts, calendars
Under calendars, sync may show 'events 1 month back'.
Change it to 'all events'
Wait 5 minutes

Hopefully that works for you too!

Sara A

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having the same problem even after syncing all events. Help!!!

tokyojin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vanishing Calendar Entries

During June and July 2013 I kept a log of all my activities in my iPad calendar. Tonight I wanted to view the records I had made in the calendar, but the log entries have all vanished. I updated my calendar several times each week between June 1 and July 19, and each time I made a new entry my prior entries were still viewable on the calendar, so I am mystified as to how they all could have completely disappeared.

Is there any way I could go about to recover or restore the entries I made? Does anyone have any idea where I might look, or how I might go about finding the notes I made in the calendar during those weeks?

Thanks for any tips!

Best regards,

Tokyojin

tokyojin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following your suggestion populated my calendar events/records very nicely, and it didn't even take five minutes. Thanks!

Most reactions