What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar woes.............

blowabs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad 16gb3G....but ....the Calendar will not let me keep events deleted.. They come back whenever I reopen iCal .....aand at different times...and in doubled no less sometimes.......help....!
thx

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Do you have mobile me?

if you have mobile me and you also tell itunes to sync iCal you will have double events.

If you then also have another email account that is setup to sync events and you tell itunes to sync events from that account. you may see ripple events.

It had me going through a loop for a while and then I just set itunes not to sync any events and I just let my mobile me account keep the ipad updated.

OP
B

blowabs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thxo Mike.
I do not have a (trial)mobile me anymore. So I don't think that's it.
I just decided to not sync my calendar events to iTunes. No biggie I realized.

jackiemac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.WoowooMac.com
If you had used MobileMe to sync calendars and stopped using it, you're Mac is likely confused about what calendar info is valid.

Of course, turn off MobileMe syncing on your Mac and iPad.

Next, reset Sync History on your Mac. Here's an Apple Support article that talks about it: docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=iSync/3.1/en/9247.html

I hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts