What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar problem

mbh0372

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad for 5 months and the calendar program is deleting past entries. Past entries only show for about 6 weeks. Is there a setting to keep the history of my calendar?

Blackhart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use my calendar very much only to mark certain events but when I do I set the REPEAT for every year

my your upside be better then your downside

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad for 5 months and the calendar program is deleting past entries. Past entries only show for about 6 weeks. Is there a setting to keep the history of my calendar?

Are you synchronising your iPad with your PC? I wonder if you have deleted these events from your PC and then synchronise the iPad and PC?

Welcome to the Forum!

Tim

Sopranosv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or maybe syncing with some sort of google account...if you keep your calendar in an account that gets synced, the settings to review are outside your iPad...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars, in the Calendars section set Sync to All Events.

Now go back to whatever service you are syncing with (if any) and make sure it is not set to delete older events after a certain time.

revheff1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't delete events on iPad Calendar.

I synced my iPad with iCal and nearly all of my future events were deleted on my iPad. The only ones that remained were those I had input on my iPad and they magically appeared in iCal. Unfortunately, they are now duplicated in my iPad and the duplicate cannot be deleted. When I tap a duplicate event, it says Details I stead of giving me the option to Edit. How do I get rid of these dups?

AzNailartist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having same problem with my ipad3 and iphone 4S. I use them for scheduling clients and stopped using paper entirely. Regretting that decision now since anything over 30 days old is gone unless it was on repeat. This is dissastrous!

Millie Brock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'am synchronizing with my Kindle. I did not need to loose all my past entries on my calendar. Please help. Thank you

Last edited:

Josie..

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem, lost past calendar entries, is a disaster. Any way to recover the loss. I will check with calendar on iMac next time I am in the office where I have it synced

Most reactions

Latest posts