What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar issues

europa56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I edited previously entered "home" calendar entries to "work" entries. Upon first doing this, the home/blue entries changed to work/green entries. Then, right before my eyes, the original home/blue entries re-appeared as duplicate entries. So I had side-by-side entries - one home/blue, one work/green. I deleted the home/blue entries, the work/green entries remained and all was fine. Then suddenly, again right before my eyes, every work/green entry disappeared!! Really bad news is that all of these entries contained conference call numbers and pass codes, etc for my job! Now I can't find one entry, even when I choose to display work/green entries only. In my calendar options, I have Show All Calendars activated and am only seeing home/blue entries on my iPad, iPhone, and in MobileMe. WHAT GIVES?????? Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts