What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar font size

raveneap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched the iPad, searched the aftermarker manual (which I bought) and have come up empty handed. There must be a way to increase the font size in the Calerdar app that comes with the iPad 3 but I can't find it. In default a magnifying glass is needed to read entries. HELP !! ;)
Thanks,

... ed ...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Settings - General - accessibility- font size
Having said that, I'm not sure that would change it. I'll have to get back to you.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Last edited:

bricko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried to set new size....didnt work on Calendar

Settings - General - accessibility- font size
Having said that, I'm not sure that would change it. I'll have to get back to you.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Did the font change thing in Settings....worked on everything but Calendar. Fonts are not only to small. the line size is horrid and too light. Cant even see the day demarcations or the numbers.

Need to be able to turn it to Black background on a per app basis. Really like the black background on the Setting menu but it messes up the main page...turns it into a negative affect and the text color doest change when you reverse the colors from white to black.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope, sorry. I thought it would change but it didn't. We are going to need someone to tell us!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I'm looking for an answer. Did you find an answer?

freerun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just changed the font size on notes: This is supposed to work on calendar, contacts mail, messages and notes.

Settings>accessibility>large text> select size

Sorry, I do not know how to change colors

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in touch with Apple support about this Accessibility issue with the iPad3 Calendar and changing the font size. I CANNOT SEE IT. IT IS SO SMALL! *No one seemed to have an answer and no one listed it as a bug.*I hate the Zoom. *It never works right and I hate it! *This is what he the support guy told me. " I believe that Calendars was not supposed to be listed and may be an error an feature." *
So the answer is that it was not supposed to be a feature to begin with. I sent an email to the accessibility dept at Apple. We'll see if they say they can do anything about it. As of now, for anyone asking this question, the answer is, it doesn't work!

Most reactions