What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photography TIFF files on ipad 3?

pjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

Just joined today so hello everyone ;o)

I’ve had a quick search on the forum but didn’t find anything relevant (that may be down to me though!) and I hope I have posted in the correct section.

I have an ipad 3 and an iphone which I use for taking / processing photographs. I use a camera replacement app on my iphone (645 PRO) which allows me to save TIFF images. I would like to be able to get the full size TIFF files onto my ipad 3 and work on them using photo apps. I’ve tried using various methods like Dropbox, copying files on to my PC and then using iTunes to transfer on to the ipad and also just bought the Apple ipad camera connection kit. However, I haven’t had much success in doing this as the image files always end up as JPEG files once transferred to the ipad.

Is it possible to work on TIFF files on the ipad? If so, any suggestions as to how I may do so?

Thanks,

Regards, Paul

Most reactions

Latest posts