What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cables with magnetic conectors

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I get mixed reactions/reviews about these lightning cables with the magnetic connectors. Any opinions?

Hello - just to clarify your question for me and others, I assume that you are asking about the magnetic connections shown below, i.e. a short lightning connector attached magnetically that will easily detach from the iPad if the cable is jerked or pulled - is that correct?

Just googling, there seem to be a number of choices - personally, wife and I use the standard 'gravity held' lightning adapters on our iPads and iPhone - NOW, I do have MagSafe connectors for my MBPro and MBAir which I do like - don't see a big need to have the same for our iPads; BUT will be interested in others' opinions who may have some experience w/ these adapters. Thanks for bringing up the topic - Dave :)
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 10.01.28 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts