What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Btc stack mouse & trackpad problem

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased and installed this app and it does not discover any Bluetooth mouse.... I noticed the on/off toggle does not appear in Bluetooth options as the screenshots show on the Cydia app page. I've attached a screenshot. Any ideas?

image-3007219027.jpg

OP
W

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's actually called Btc mouse & trackpad. I have an iPad 2 32 gb CDMA

OP
W

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there no one who has had this issue? Did I post in the correct forum?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are in the right place. I have this installed and haven't experienced any problems pairing or using mice / trackpads. I have both working fine. Didn't do anytying special other than install the tweaks then pair the devices in the normal way... Sorry :(

OP
W

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Do your Bluetooth settings look like mine (see screenshot in previous post)? The screenshot on the Cydia app page shows "mouse & trackpad" on/off toggle. Does yours have this?

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Similar I think...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366067332.338156.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Cydia screenshots are old and inaccurate.

Last edited:
OP
W

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I think I got it. I deleted all other paired devices, uninstalled the app, rebooted my iPad, and reinstalled the app. After this process, app worked fine and my mouse was discovered and paired. So, my problem is solved. Thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I think I got it. I deleted all other paired devices, uninstalled the app, rebooted my iPad, and reinstalled the app. After this process, app worked fine and my mouse was discovered and paired. So, my problem is solved. Thanks

Glad to hear it :)

LawGuy2CrtU

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi.<br>I just came across this thread regarding BTC Mouse &amp; Track. &nbsp;I am having the same exact problem. &nbsp;I plan to follow your advice and uninstall and reboot and reinstall. &nbsp;I was wondering though, were you running iOS 6.1.2? &nbsp;I am. &nbsp;I can't figure out if the app is only compatible with version 6.1. Thanks. &nbsp;David&nbsp;

Most reactions

Latest posts