What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borders App now available

HistoryWes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been mentioned already.

Borders has released the app for their new online ebook store. This means that all major booksellers are now on the iPad. Borders is unique in that they plan to support multiple ereaders as well as other devices.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
yeah and if you go into their stores they have a stand set up for the nook and and they hand out papers for a free book download to your borders account.

only problem is I wasnt able to download the free book because they require a credit card to be on file.

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah and if you go into their stores they have a stand set up for the nook and and they hand out papers for a free book download to your borders account.

only problem is I wasnt able to download the free book because they require a credit card to be on file.

Yeah, same with Barnes and Noble. I balked at that one. Don't like having to give cc info for a free book.

CM

Most reactions

Latest posts