What's new

Books not shown in Files app

Paul9

iPF Noob
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I tried to mail a book ( .epub) to a friend. Book has been bought via online bookstore (not Apple). The epub file however is not shown when I try to attach it to a message. Also a file browser does not show the file, while in the Books app it is shown and can be opened. Please advise.
 
I tried to mail a book ( .epub) to a friend. Book has been bought via online bookstore (not Apple). The epub file however is not shown when I try to attach it to a message. Also a file browser does not show the file, while in the Books app it is shown and can be opened. Please advise.
It might be subject to copyright restrictions.
 
No. copyright is not an issue. I also tried a third party file app. Same result.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom