What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Speakers

bruce24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you use it all the time? is it great? I want to get one too :)

I currently have the Altec Lancing Soundblade in my kitchen, my wife used it with her iPhone I have been using it with my iPad. I have the Sony BTM30 on our three season porch. The wife loaned the Sony Ericsson ball to her brother, so I will probably never see that again. The Soundblade is the best of the three for sound in my opinon.

FYI: some of you might be interested in this article:

14 Mind-Blowing Bluetooth Speakers for iPad You Will Love

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you use it all the time? is it great? I want to get one too :)

I currently have the Altec Lancing Soundblade in my kitchen, my wife used it with her iPhone I have been using it with my iPad. I have the Sony BTM30 on our three season porch. The wife loaned the Sony Ericsson ball to her brother, so I will probably never see that again. The Soundblade is the best of the three for sound in my opinon.

FYI: some of you might be interested in this article:

14 Mind-Blowing Bluetooth Speakers for iPad You Will Love

Thanks for the recommendation the Soundblade looks amazing, I will be purchasing one soon.

Avenge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been searching nearly forever for a waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker and all I ever find are these cheap 900mhz pieces of junk! I've actually tried this specific one and I hated it! I also tried a sharper image one that was basically the same thing but with the added bonus of a cheap plastic warped fogless mirror. With all the technology we have today, 3D gizmos, HD gadgets, and nearly everything Bluetooth except for a simple shower speaker!? Do I seriously have to be the one who invents it? Lol
I just want to listen to music, be able to skip songs, and maybe even answere the phone (if it's the girl friend) while I relax in the shower, is that really too much to ask?

(btw, if you really wanted to purchase this unit, it will work with an iPad, it'll work with anything that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, but I warn you, they are junk and don't have very good range!)

Semper Fi
Nate Miller (Sgt, USMC Retired)

Most reactions

Latest posts