What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Speakers For ipad ?

veggiop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.fivefingers.me
Hi all
Will I be able to use bluetooth speakers with my ipad ? and if so can anybody recommend a decent set ?

Cheers

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of my friend have the bluetooth speakers from Creative I don't know the actual model, perhaps you can check creative website for the model.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Jawbone Jambox has been getting good reviews. If you go to their website you can download a PDF User Manual. They're expensive but the reviews are consistently good.

Tim
Scotland

simonxml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Logitech Z515 which is absolutely brilliant. Good sound, with lots of volume, rechargeable battery - I get about 8 hours usage; has a USB adaptor for use with a non-Bluetooth PC.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Jawbone Jambox has been getting good reviews. If you go to their website you can download a PDF User Manual. They're expensive but the reviews are consistently good.

Tim
Scotland
I agree 100%, as I have this. Rather silly name, but unbelievably good sound from such a tiny unit (only 6" x 2" x 1.5"). When I first used it, my family couldn't work it out, and thought I had hooked up the iPad to the home cinema system. No joking, you'll be amazed by it.

Worth every cent, and obviously very portable.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've always liked the look of the Jambox. Might have to pick it up for my new sexy iPad. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drzizzaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeh.. I have a pair of the creative speakers too. The ones I have are The "Creative T12" Model.

They are obviously more expensive than your average pair of speakers due to incorporating the bluetooth technology but they are definitely worth it in my view.

Having tones of wires everywhere is so infuriating.eventually everything of mine will be wireless!....

Creative are a great make - the sound quality and loudness are great. To be honest you wouldn't know they were bluetooth from the sound quality.

Decent bluetooth speakers are actually quite hard to get hold of. In the UK they are not stocked in the normal Curry's & PC World... You can get them of Ebay but prepared to buy cheap, fake china crap!

I purchased mine from allthingswireless.co.uk - link Bluetooth & Wireless Products. They are (Or were) just under £100 including VAT and UK Delivery.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well if u want one for ur home..just playing in ur room then u Dont need bluetooth speakers...just get a bluetooth reciever like 'BELKIN BLUETOOTH MUSIC RECEIVER' and connect it to ur regular speakers or Home theatre via aux cable provided with it..thats it and enjoy! :)

Shield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm concerned about not being able to distinguish the stereo separation. Is that a problem with the box?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Shield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DM51 said:
I agree 100%, as I have this. Rather silly name, but unbelievably good sound from such a tiny unit (only 6" x 2" x 1.5"). When I first used it, my family couldn't work it out, and thought I had hooked up the iPad to the home cinema system. No joking, you'll be amazed by it.

Worth every cent, and obviously very portable.

Can you realize the stereo separation?

silversurfer20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shield said:
I'm concerned about not being able to distinguish the stereo separation. Is that a problem with the box?

No problem distinguishing the separation. You should go to an AT&T store or the Apple store and listen to one. They are great devices!

Most reactions

Latest posts