What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth headset

matt5968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An anyone recommend Bluetooth headset for iPad n iPod touch thanks

s_tevep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought the Jabra Wave+. A bit pricey at £40 but brilliant. Comfy, great sound, syncs with 2 devices at the same time and even works spot on with Skype video calls. Can't fault it.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
s_tevep said:
I've just bought the Jabra Wave+. A bit pricey at £40 but brilliant. Comfy, great sound, syncs with 2 devices at the same time and even works spot on with Skype video calls. Can't fault it.

I'll second that. Been using the Jabra for months now with no problems. Only thing I can't do is make a voice activated call on one phone, then make another on the other phone. It defaults to the last used device. Apart from that, perfect.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
An anyone recommend Bluetooth headset for iPad n iPod touch thanks

Hi Matt - welcome to the forum! :)

The type of BT headset you may want will depend on its intended purpose - do you plan to listen to music (thus both ears needed ;)) and/or use the device for phone calls (or both?) - for myself I have the Rocketfish BT phones below (currently $34 on Amazon) - only listen to music on my iPod although can be also used w/ a phone. Good luck in your selection!

rocketfish-bluetooth-headphones.jpg

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd recommend Jabra Clipper. Not only I can connect my favorite wired earphone to my Jabra but I can also connect my Jabra to any nonbluetooth component by using a mini jack (3.5mm). Reason for buying that is when I visit friends, I can play my music to their components. Now I have good party music.

huayangnianhua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that's the question, i never mind which brand of the Bluetooth headset as long as it can be used... i searched at google for you, but the first question is still amazon... maybe you can try choose one at amazon!
[h=2][/h]

Most reactions

Latest posts