What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blackberry massenger

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
friens, do you know whan and can ipad used blackberry massanger ?
From this link it does not look as if iPad users need get excited about getting that service onto their iPads:
Sorry iPad owners, BBM for iOS will be iPhone only | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
So that others may also view your thread for a reasonable time before it may be closed, I have moved it from iPad Polls to the iPad General Discussions sub-forum. Thanks for your understanding:)
Andrew

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From this link it does not look as if iPad users need get excited about getting that service onto their iPads:
Sorry iPad owners, BBM for iOS will be iPhone only | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
So that others may also view your thread for a reasonable time before it may be closed, I have moved it from iPad Polls to the iPad General Discussions sub-forum. Thanks for your understanding:)
Andrew

I guess it depends on which article you read http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/14/bbm-coming-to-iphone-ipad-and-android-devices-3759162/

The BBM App has been submitted to Apple and should be released in the App Store anytime now so we can avoid more rumours and see if this app will run on all iOS devices very shortly.

The Archangel

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on which article you read http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/14/bbm-coming-to-iphone-ipad-and-android-devices-3759162/

The BBM App has been submitted to Apple and should be released in the App Store anytime now so we can avoid more rumours and see if this app will run on all iOS devices very shortly.

The Archangel

Thanks Archangel. That seems to be right, according to this more recently dated news article. That leaves a bit of room for rumours still hanging as to the exact date, but those interested in the service can rest easier I guess. Seems to be destined for "summer" in the northern hemisphere, and hopefully for the iPad too, not just the iPhone.
http://www.macrumors.com/2013/09/06...kely-coming-soon-app-submitted-two-weeks-ago/
Andrew

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im running BBM on my iPhone, it works wonderfully well. Theres also an iPad version thats out.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im running BBM on my iPhone, it works wonderfully well. Theres also an iPad version thats out.
Blackberry messenger has not yet been released. The official release has been delayed. Where did you download it from?

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He must have got from the New Zealand store, but one it's no more there

Most reactions

Latest posts