What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest annoyance with the iPad?

What are your biggest annoyances with the iPad? (4.2.1)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70 said:
I have had my iPad for over a year. My husband after complaining I take it every where with me has now bought himself one. So we now sit in bed with both our IPads so it is not hard to imagine what my complaint is. Do you think Apple have the answer?

Yes, they do. Here it is: : :D

slide-to-power-off-ipad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

simply...brilliant! :p

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70 said:
I have had my iPad for over a year. My husband after complaining I take it every where with me has now bought himself one. So we now sit in bed with both our IPads so it is not hard to imagine what my complaint is. Do you think Apple have the answer?

Very good, woman. Very good!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SaberOne said:
'OTHER' Glare screen/panel specifically designed and intended to piss-off owners.

That's mine too actually. That, and the fact that I had to pay $60 for an anti-glare screen. I wish they had come pre-installed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash was my vote, although apparently 0.0001% of websites use it, and it's sucky and serves no purpose. ;)

HMs include Java, Silverlight, optical drive/USB support, or MULTITASKING.

Nothing sucks quite as bad as watching Netflix, only to get an instant message from someone, and in the process of toggling, have to restart your video all over again. :mad:

cecille2173

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im new to ipad and am really annoyed...can't watch youtube so how can i also watch my favorite embedded videos in other links. Do i need to have external hd istalled w/ adobe flash player inside? Or any other solution to lack of flash on ipads?

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im new to ipad and am really annoyed...can't watch youtube so how can i also watch my favorite embedded videos in other links. Do i need to have external hd istalled w/ adobe flash player inside? Or any other solution to lack of flash on ipads?

Theres a youtube app already you can use :p

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score

There are 3rd party browsers such as "Skyfire" that will allow you to view embeded videos on websites.

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm another flash voter. While I partially understand Apple's decision, they really should think of their users. As I've stated before, it's hard to be worried about the gripes of some when you're selling 75,000 units a month.

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Val70 said:

I showed it to my husband - he just grunted and carried on surfing for apps.
I appreciated your reply -it was very funny

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70 said:
I showed it to my husband - he just grunted and carried on surfing for apps.
I appreciated your reply -it was very funny

*snorts* That's about the right of it. My other half has taken to maliciously glaring at the iPad from across the room. Of course it doesn't help matters that I carry it around the house while muttering, "My precious..."

So, tho I've no complaints, the same can't be said for my other half...

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Val70 said:

Lol we do the same thing. Both my husband and I sit and use our iPads around the house...to funny!!!

Brooklyn0610

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cecille2173 said:

I agree. I love my iPad 2 but the YouTube app doesn't cut it, since the majority of the videos I want to watch cannot be played on it (think music videos). It's quite annoying really.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn0610 said:
I agree. I love my iPad 2 but the YouTube app doesn't cut it, since the majority of the videos I want to watch cannot be played on it (think music videos). It's quite annoying really.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Same here. In the end, I just watch my videos on my Internet browsers instead. Though sometimes, videos still won't be available which means I actually have to watch them on my laptop, which is extremely annoying because they take ages to load.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions