What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

With the last update, my vip level did not change BUT when I fill a ship - no exp, no anchor and no coins. Many others have the same problems on GI's FB page. Also, the two 24 hour daily tasks now only have corp points, or a random coin reward - no coins or exp. Anyone else had these problems. Have sent a ticket...................

This latest update really has messed things up in a big way! Some people are having VIP points issues and others are having daily task issues. My daily tasks have not been affected - I still get XP, coins and corp points. My port is also unaffected - I still get the anchors, xp and coins. My VIP level was however reset to 1.

So I guess I can consider myself partially lucky :) Hope the next update fixed EVERYTHING! I cannot stand how GI releases new stuff (the land expansion event) without fixed prior problems. So aggravating!

Personal plans are part of the corporate events. They run for one day. So you would need to complete one plan successfully. You will need to be part of a corp in order to see it though.

So basically another task that the developers are making virtually impossible to complete in the time allotted.

So basically another task that the developers are making virtually impossible to complete in the time allotted.

I wouldn't necessarily say it is impossible. I will however say that you need a good amount of buildings to complete the task successfully. I believe everyone's numbers are the same but not entirely sure. On farm and ranch events, 30 minute products usually have 160 to produce. 1 hour products usually need 80. I can usually finish the farm and ranch events. I do have 8 of each building and pretty much have to devote the whole day for non-stop production to complete the event successfully.

So, depending on how many factories you have it might be possible to complete with a lot of work.

Hi, all! I have 5 avocados. In storage. Can I use them later or should sell? Low on storage.

Construction Task 3: Work Up to the Collar
Part 1: Almost There

Hint: You can find Robot in Robotarium.
(Any robot or robots. Just level up 3 times)
Deliver 15 shipments of Granite to the Warehouse.
Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed
(Cannot be made in advance. Any already in warehouse do not count. Do not use any or sell any even if they are already in the warehouse because they will deducted from the count and will have to be remade!)
Part 2: Incidental Expenses!
Spend 1,360,000 coins
(Mine was 1,420,000 coins so this must be relative to your city)
Extinguish 10 fires
Part 3: Inspection
Collect 50 Document Folders
Hint: Folders can be found on Basketball Courts
(max out your Basketball Courts to 35. They are available to collect every hour. Happy clicking and Good Luck!!!) Great luck bonus is very helpful in this one

Last edited:
Hi, all! I have 5 avocados. In storage. Can I use them later or should sell? Low on storage.

Found it finally
Eiffel Tower
Upgrade tower to level 4

Collect 10 avocados can be collected ahead of time.

If you are not near this one or passed this one I think it is safe to delete them. I cannot recall any place else they are needed.

They only count in an acheivement but u don't need to keep.

I finally did it! 400 avocados! My achievment for the avos is completed. I feel I have worked for that one for sure!

Now for the last 60 turbines.....

Found it finally
Eiffel Tower
Upgrade tower to level 4

If you are not near this one or passed this one I think it is safe to delete them. I cannot recall any place else they are needed.

Great! Thank you so much!

Found it finally
Eiffel Tower
Upgrade tower to level 4

Thanks for all your help on the underwater tunnel. Not started it yet as waiting for GI to get their act together

Anyone else having all sorts of issues with the game? Here are the multiple issues I am having:

1. VIP level reset to 1 after the latest game update.

2. I don't get XP or coins any longer with the long daily tasks (I was getting them until yesterday when they disappeared).

3. Robots not calibrated for different speeds.

I already have one ticket pending which is largely being ignored and I'm not sure sending another ticket for the other issues will help or confuse them further!

Has anyone submitted tickets for the above issues and has GI responded?

I really am getting extremely sick and tired of this game. The daily tasks was something I would do everyday since the XP and coin rewards was pretty good. But now all I get is a measly gold/silver/bronze coin on one task, and corp points on the other. It is frankly not worth my time or energy to produce all those goods for that little a reward.

/rant over

Anyone else having all sorts of issues with the game? Here are the multiple issues I am having:

1. VIP level reset to 1 after the latest game update.

2. I don't get XP or coins any longer with the long daily tasks (I was getting them until yesterday when they disappeared).

3. Robots not calibrated for different speeds.

I already have one ticket pending which is largely being ignored and I'm not sure sending another ticket for the other issues will help or confuse them further!

Has anyone submitted tickets for the above issues and has GI responded?

I really am getting extremely sick and tired of this game. The daily tasks was something I would do everyday since the XP and coin rewards was pretty good. But now all I get is a measly gold/silver/bronze coin on one task, and corp points on the other. It is frankly not worth my time or energy to produce all those goods for that little a reward.

/rant over
Starting to get some of them smoothed out but getting tired of not "being connected to Internet"

I sent in probs and they love to close them saying spre know a prob but we don't want u to get emails asking to update if it is still a prob so we close it. I send back saying it will be a prob until fixed so I can keep sending in the same prob or you can keep this open.

I know it doesn't look good for your stats in open vs closed cases but tech needs to fix the issues.

I worked in computers long enough to know that closed issues are better than open issues and long opened issues look bad. Methods or support always want closed tix.

Send issues in and keep them open

Construction Task 4: Last Preparations
Part 1: Friendly Help
Hire 18 Engineers
Hint: The required personnel will be removed upon completion of the task
(Cannot be produced ahead of time. However - like the Workers hired above - make some ahead of time but do not collect them until this goal begins so to cut out that first create time)
(Also,a reminder, you can have up to 5 colleges. Workers are a level 2. Might be cost effective to have 5 colleges. They can get built and ready for this step. Something to ponder - if you can afford more.)
Get 30 Hammers as gifts
Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed (You can already have these in stock!)
Part 2: Bank Up the Sand!
Deliver 40 shipments of sand to the warehouse
Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed
Cannot be made in advance. Any already in warehouse do not count. Do not use any or sell any even if they are already in the warehouse because they will deducted from the count and will have to be remade!)
Increase the population by 40,000
(You don't actually have to increase the population by 40k. Keep sending citizens on trips. This does not subtract from the tally of the 40k!)
Part 3: Restaurant Tycoon
Build 5 Sushi Bars
(If you are maxed - 40 bars - you get automatic credit for this)
Deliver 15 shipments of Marble to the Warehouse.
Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed.
(Cannot be made in advance. Any already in warehouse do not count. Do not use any or sell any even if they are already in the warehouse because they will deducted from the count and will have to be remade!)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back