What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Ok questions...

Do you do the personal event challenges ? Does the reward say you will get - amongst other things - 1 building brigade? Are you getting that brigade? I am not and sent it to GI. I have taken pics showing I made top prize for a few days. I am sure they can check their databases though.

Just check and see if you are getting the prizes you should be getting. Those brigades can save $$$

Ok questions...

Do you do the personal event challenges ? Does the reward say you will get - amongst other things - 1 building brigade? Are you getting that brigade? I am not and sent it to GI. I have taken pics showing I made top prize for a few days. I am sure they can check their databases though.

Just check and see if you are getting the prizes you should be getting. Those brigades can save $$$
UPDATE

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.

Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Sep 16 16:03

We checked your game and you received all that you earned.

If you have any game problems again contact us. Our team is always ready to help you.

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team

Sep 15 19:23

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!

UPDATE

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.

Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Sep 16 16:03

We checked your game and you received all that you earned.

If you have any game problems again contact us. Our team is always ready to help you.

Sep 15 19:23

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!

UPDATE on update

MY reply back

(My tix was opened back up)

Please open my ticket back up

Then why does the picture show that I should receive a building brigade for top prize if I do NOT GET a building brigade? I am not getting everything I am suppose to receive according to the personal plan reward screen.

I am sending the four screen shots of just the last personal event to show that a) it says the personal plan CEO case receives the building brigade and b) I did not receive this building brigade.

The last pic is showing it is not even coming up as a prize to gather on my screen.

This is just for the ONE .

Oh and by the way, the sentence corporation RAITING is not available for personal plans .... RAITING should be spelled RATING.

Please recheck all I should be getting again. Either someone messed up and the game is not giving me the prize or someone messed up and the picture is wrong....Something is wrong in the game

As in most questions of this kind it depends on your aims and at what level your city is, but as a generic answer then no it is not generally worth having.
Is the pharmacy worth buying?
Thank you so much for your reply. I did not get the pharmacy. I'm on level 25. A couple of generals questions:
I need 30 bolts from Donut shops, how often do you get them? I have none right and need them for port
What are some good factories to get? I just bought the waffle shop. Thanks for your help.

Thank you so much for your reply. I did not get the pharmacy. I'm on level 25. A couple of generals questions:
I need 30 bolts from Donut shops, how often do you get them? I have none right and need them for port
What are some good factories to get? I just bought the waffle shop. Thanks for your help.

I got maxed out on donut shops - better chance to get bolts - then u can get rid of them later with auctions if u want or just get rid of. Once you get higher population buildings.

You need apple pies for something. The bakery makes them and it goes on sale lots of times.

You can make crossaints and it makes some good money.

I like factories that you can make things from corp event personal things - teas , fur, butter, ...or corp events flowers, spices...

So like flower shop, tea shop, pet shop (make cat house- fur and 2 planks 1 hr) those are kinda my favs. You can make good money

If I think of anything else I will let you know

Just a quick note

Been copy paste on walls in BB here it is and I will edit later when I get back but testing this and it works just gotta know words to use it on

Thot of new trick! Päss it on 4 type prob use special char like acîd ádd.hold íä no spâces

New BB update Keep checking back i will update as i go

We get to level to 75. (I just got to 70)

Now we can build the tunnel!

Underwater Tunnel

TASK 1 Construction Commences

Goal 1: finishing Touches

put 15 gasoline in warehouse..they are taken at end of goal
Have 6 architects ( I had them in stock so it gave me credit so start making them if you don't have 6 and before you start- they are taken also)

Coins 5500 XP 190

Goal 2: Let's Get Going

Receive 100 Excavator Operators' Business Cards
Hint: you can get business cards from citizens
(Don't expect to get a card every time )
Send Buses on 10 trips (use the Next Trip Over buses)

Coins 5500 XP 190

Goal 3:
Goal 4:

TASK 2 Tough Going, but Steady

TASK 3 Work Up to the Collar

TASK 4 Last Preparations

TASK 5 Everything Must Go

Last edited:
Reposting tunnel with mostly better info

Part 1 Finishing Touches
Deliver 15 batches of gasoline to the warehous
Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed
Hire 6 Architects you can make ahead of time
Hint: The required personnel will be removed upon the completion of the task
Part 2 Let's Get Going
Receive 100 Excavator Operators' Business Cards
Hint: you can get business cards from citizens
(each uses 3 energy, 100 citizens wandering around town)
(Don't expect to get a card every time )
Send Buses on 10 trips
(use the Next Trip Over buses)
Part 3 Collaborating
Give robots 3 tasks
Hint: You can find the Robots in the Robotarium
Fullfill 1 Personal Plan
Hint: You must be a corporation member
Part 4 Emergency Help
Help your workers get better
(use 600 NRG a by clicking accept or if you want to get finished faster click thebutton and buy 500 and use only 100 NRG by accepting. If you buy two 500 NRGs you waste 400, you do not get to keep it!)
Provide Medical aid to your city 10 time
(you can bypass this for 20 CC)

Going to start new msg for task 2, 3, 4,5

Last edited:
Construction Task 2: Tough Going, but Steady
Part 1 Let's Invest in Construction

Load up a ship in the Commercial Port
Hint: You don't have to load VIP containers
Complete any 5 task
(complete 5 task on the left side of the Big Business screen)
Part 2 Overcoming Difficulties
Produce any 3 modules
Hint: Modules are produced at the Research Center
(Make 1 prior to the beginning of this goal but do not collect the module until this goal begins)
(Making a S module is only 8 hours compared to the 1 day M module)
Hire 40 Worker
(Cannot be produced ahead of time. However, make some ahead of time but do not collect them until this goal begins so to cut out that first create time)
Part 3 Early Successes
Send 3000 citizens on trips
(Trips counts when they return and are collected. Start trips prior to this part starting and collect when it begins to cut time)
Give 20 gifts to your friends
(These can be any gifts. even city credit and coin gifts)
NEW message Task 3 4 5

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone advise me why my daily corporation points dropped from 6 points to 5? My other corporation member still earn 6 points daily. Any advise is appreciated. Thks!

Hi, can anyone advise me why my daily corporation points dropped from 6 points to 5? My other corporation member still earn 6 points daily. Any advise is appreciated. Thks!

The most recent game update reset some players' VIP levels. Not everyone was reset as I know of a few people whose levels did not get reset. Mine also was reset back down to 1. That resulted in losing VIP benefits like corp points dropping to 5, less daily actions on neighbor cities, less daily free gift limit etc...

One of my corp members who was impacted sent in a ticket and supposedly GI will be fixing the issue on the next game update.

The most recent game update reset some players' VIP levels. Not everyone was reset as I know of a few people whose levels did not get reset. Mine also was reset back down to 1. That resulted in losing VIP benefits like corp points dropping to 5, less daily actions on neighbor cities, less daily free gift limit etc...

One of my corp members who was impacted sent in a ticket and supposedly GI will be fixing the issue on the next game update.

Hi Brian, thank u very much for ur advise. No wonder I have lesser activities in neighbor farm. I must have been one of those impacted group. :( thank u very much again. I hope they get it fix soon.

With the last update, my vip level did not change BUT when I fill a ship - no exp, no anchor and no coins. Many others have the same problems on GI's FB page. Also, the two 24 hour daily tasks now only have corp points, or a random coin reward - no coins or exp. Anyone else had these problems. Have sent a ticket...................

Fulfill one personal plan - what does this mean? What do you do?

Personal plans are part of the corporate events. They run for one day. So you would need to complete one plan successfully. You will need to be part of a corp in order to see it though.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back