What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best weather app for iPad?

lolson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any suggestions for the best weather app for iPad? Thanks!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like iMap weather. You can have radar or clouds on your map. It also has a traffic view and more in the paid version.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Accuweather, it's very nice to look at, and the info is good I trust their site.

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weather + Is my favourite, it's a free version and there is a Paid version for extra details, I Recommend

jetspeed8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found that Intellicast HD has the best graphics. but you may want to look at WunderMap too.

OP
L

lolson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great suggestions, thanks! I just downloaded the free version of Weather HD to start. Beautiful graphics but not really accurate forecast. Will check out the others as well. Have a sunny day!!!

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Wundermap. It uses the very accurate forecast from wunderground.com and has animated radar with local conditions and local webcams.

Most reactions