What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best weather/radar apps

suzibingo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering what apps you like for weather and/or weather radar? I've got a bunch but haven't found a really good one yet!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just turned on to two weather apps by a member that I met here last weekend! It is Weather HD and the other on is Intellicast HD.

Purdy K00L.;)

OP
S

suzibingo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Intellicast HD. It loads pretty slowly sometimes but is good once it's up and running.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I like the Intellicast interface, and it's reasonable fast.

However; The Weather Channel is pretty good and has better coverage in my area, so I use it more often. It's only real weakness is that it can be slow to load.

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a skydiver, and find Pilot My-Cast is great for my needs. This works for me because it gives me the cloud ceiling and winds aloft. Most aviation weather sites are more in depth. I like the sky sports website too.

Last edited:
OP
S

suzibingo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! The only one I don't have that was mentioned is the Pilot MyCast. I'll have to check it out. :)

OP
S

suzibingo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found a great new app tonight - EWeather HD! Great graphics, charts, everything except radar. It's my new favorite weather app. $2

ronchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i agree with intellicast benging slightly better than accuweather. both are good though.

Reaction score
I like intelicast as well, especially the free cost part. It packs more onto 1 page and looks nice as well while doing so
Accuweather is a little more polished looking but requires more moving around to do what intelicast does on the main page

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts