What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ways to use an ipad and iphone together

Chud147

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my ipad2. I also have an iphone4. I am looking for ideas on ways to use the two together. I already have MobileMe to sync my calendar and contacts. I also use evernote and wunderlist. What else should I use to sync the two together?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my ipad2. I also have an iphone4. I am looking for ideas on ways to use the two together. I already have MobileMe to sync my calendar and contacts. I also use evernote and wunderlist. What else should I use to sync the two together?

Is your iPad2 a WiFi or 3G version? If it's WiFi you could use your iPhone4 as a personal hotspot and get Internet access on the go.

Tim
Scotland

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As far as games....my wife loves playing scrabble on the ipad and then using 'tile rack' on our iphone's to use for your letters....pretty cool concept actually.

Stetch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if you have Good reader on both of them you can make either one to work as a server and connect with the other to send files and such. See Good reader as explorer for windows or finder for Mac.
You can also connect to many kinds of servers through good reader. Sugarsync, webdav, ftp, sftp, dropbox, idisk, mail.
Also use the app Transfere to send pictures and videos between the iDevices.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1Password Pro for the iPad and iPhone + the desktop version + DropBox = all your passwords and other secure data synced anywhere you are.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PhotoSync will let you move photos between the iPhone, iPad, and computer without iTunes. Need to be on the same wireless network.

Most reactions

Latest posts