What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best stylus for ipad

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Adonit just launched a new Stylus called Jot Script. It worked with evernote to create the "best" note taking stylus. The tip is only 1.9mm and it uses bluetooth LE and accelerometer to supposedly make very precise strokes on the iPad. They call it PixelPoint Technology and heres how they describe it: [h=3] Touch screens emit a capacitance signature. Each of the iOS devices has a slightly different capacitance signature coming from their touch screen. When Pixelpoint detects the unique signature of a particular screen, it inverts the signature and sends it back. Just hit the power button and start making.[/h]It uses a AAA battery and is supposed to last 2 weeks of constant writing.. Its $75, heres the link to their web site http://dev.adonit.net/jot/script Very interested in this. will be out in a few weeks. going to wait for reviews...

Thanks. I just got an email from them and ordered it. I will post my reactions when I receive it. I think it won't be shipped for several weeks, though.

Gotmilk0112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had a Boxwave Evertouch for about 8 months now, and it works wonderfully. It's decently sized, not too big or too small, and the "FiberMesh" tip feels quite durable, yet also really soft, and so far it has been the most responsive stylus I've used for iPad. Slides easily across the screen due to the soft tip, and works great for tapping as well.

You can get it for about $8 on Amazon.

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the TruGlide Duo stylus. I like the fiber tip, it seems smaller than the others, it has a good feel, and I like the pen that uses pilot refills on the other end. I had a stylus that stopped work, the fiber became detached and the company replaced it, no hassles. I am also curious about their new bluetooth active stylus, just can't bring myself to spend the money on it.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
ChemoSabe, great user name! You wrote : "just can't bring myself to spend the money on it." How much did you pay for the one(s) you are using now? If you don't mind my asking?
Thanks, Squb.

Most reactions

Latest posts