What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wring on iPad1 with Stylus.

rajeevaroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Writing on iPad1 with a stylus - help

I have one iPad, purchased three years back? I downloaded Bamboo Paper Application on my iPad and first tried to use it by an ordinary stylus. It did'nt work. I tried the stylus provided with Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2. Again the apps and/or my iPad did not respond. The Bamboo Paper, however, works well with finger tips which can not be used for precision works. Question is whether the apps on any model of iPad will work "only" with the Bamboo Stylus or will work with the advance models of iPad (like iPad 2, 3 or 4). I have the iPad (first gen) as such, apprehensive if the Bamboo Stylus will work on my IPad or not. Will some body answer my query.

Have any of you experience of using iPad as writing pad on "Bamboo paper" apps with a stylus of the same company i.e. Bamboo or even with any other stylus. Would you share such experience with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Raj.
Easy just take your stylus to a shop that sells iPads and try it.
BTW believe it or not I used a banana for a stylus and it worked!

Most reactions

Latest posts