M max2 iPF Noob Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Jan 31, 2018 #1 I can't figure out what are some of the best case please ?
scifan5773 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,036 Reaction score 33,347 Location Regina,Canada Jan 31, 2018 #2 max2 said: I can't figure out what are some of the best case please ? Click to expand... Have you considered the case that Apple sells?
max2 said: I can't figure out what are some of the best case please ? Click to expand... Have you considered the case that Apple sells?
twerppoet69 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,182 Reaction score 21,403 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Jan 31, 2018 #3 It depends on what you want from a case. There are a huge variety of case types, each meant to solve different ways of using the iPad. I use the Smat Keyboard case on my 12.9” iPad Pro, and am content.
It depends on what you want from a case. There are a huge variety of case types, each meant to solve different ways of using the iPad. I use the Smat Keyboard case on my 12.9” iPad Pro, and am content.