What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best External Speakers for iPad?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only gripe I have is with the lack of power at times. i would like a way to boost the sound a bit. I have also thought about a dock speaker system, but I have not seen too many that I like.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm.. iPad dock ($29.99). Home theater system ($1,200). 3.5mm male/male cable ($6.99). Pandora or iPod (free).

There you go..

Altho if my girl got me the Sony media center (just like apple tv) then no more need for iPads tunes.

At the office however, I'll be using my samsung sound bar with wireless subwoofer mounted to the wall. I never understood the whole ihome speaker stands..

OP
F

fancyworks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For Me, I always love wireless speakes because no need to place ipad near speakers :)

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the iPod dock, logitech s715s. Now I am a bit of an audio nut. You here this all the time, people saying a speaker sounds so great, you'll never believe it and so on....but this logitech set is really quite good. Paid 99 Canadian for mine, has built in nimh rechargeable batteries good for 8 hours and remote. On sale at fs for 129 now.

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Jambox works well. Bluetooth. Small with a carrying case. Dipole speaker(fires sound out the front and back).

It can be upgraded via the Internet.

$199.99.

Great sound.

Google it.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a pair of Bose speakers for $70 that our outstanding. They are for home use, but have great sound quality.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seadog said:
I found a pair of Bose speakers for $70 that our outstanding. They are for home use, but have great sound quality.

Is that the standard price or did you buy them at a discount? What model did you buy?

My at home speaker system is barely passable.

koore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who can help me with my jambox i have make a update and now when i use my bluetooth the volume is not loud enough

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
koore said:
Who can help me with my jambox i have make a update and now when i use my bluetooth the volume is not loud enough

You need to set "live audio" effect to "off". To do this, press and hold the + and - bottoms while the Jambox is turned on. That's it. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

kathrin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad are in trend, but it is not possible for everyone to buy a one for themselves as it cost much, Anyone have any suggestions regarding to this...

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kathrin said:
ipad are in trend, but it is not possible for everyone to buy a one for themselves as it cost much, Anyone have any suggestions regarding to this...

Get a Kindle Fire.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kathrin said:

Get a refurbished one from the Apple Store. I saw a few that were for as much as $80 less than retail a couple of days ago.

ATC2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IClarity HD by Monster, I love this little thing. Reasonably priced, rechargeable, very portable, and it sounds real good for its size. Check it out...!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Bose speaker dock and two Jamboxes. I much prefer the Jamboxes for portability and battery life.

I often walk around the house with just the Jambox; after I've paired it and started an audiobook, I leave my iDevice in my home office and can take a shower, get dressed, prep food, work out, etc., and keep listening no matter which room I'm in. Pairing also lets me use my Jambox without exposing my iDevice to a steamy bathroom while I shower; Jambox also is loud enough to be heard over the shower.

Most reactions

Latest posts