What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best apps and advice

steelheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all I have just got an iPad 4 with retina display and I am just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to make the most of this iPad? Also mainly what you guys think are the best apps.... Games answer please!!!

Thanks in advance

Stacey x

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
First thing is to learn how to use it....

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What do you plan to use your iPad for? Work, games, movies, travel, recipes, reading, listening to music, drawing?

OP
steelheels

steelheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mainly games, social networking, Internet and also I need to find the best app that is on the same lines as Microsoft word! X

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, Pages is Apple's version of a Word processor for the iPad. It is good as long as you don't try to trade complex Word files with it. It can handle those Word files with very simple formatting. Do you really need Word compatibility?

There are a boat load of games for iPad. Just look in the appstore. They have ratings from users.

Warren Eastham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
What do you plan to use your iPad for? Work, games, movies, travel, recipes, reading, listening to music, drawing?

I use mine for work mainly, anyone you know used the iPad projector?

Most reactions

Latest posts