What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best app you've gotten?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless I've forgotten something, I don't think I've changed any of the settings other than color from what they were on install. And I don't think that would affect anything :) I've added bookmarks, saved pages, changed the color and that is all. I've been using it for the forum ever since I posted the previous post and have had no problems. Will look at settings again but almost certain that that is all I've changed.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After going through all the settings, I noticed one other change I made. I have it set as Mobile Safari-iPad, instead of default.

Ron_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After going through all the settings, I noticed one other change I made. I have it set as Mobile Safari-iPad, instead of default.

Interesting... I changed my setting to Mobile Safari-iPad and can now post here. Unfortunately the forum that I use most (a BBQ forum) automatically switches to the mobile style sheet in Vbulletin when Atomic is set to any of the mobile browser choices :(. The main reason I want Atomic is to be able to change the browser type to get away from that :confused:

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like this is going to be my main browser (Atomic(. I did have to go in, as other people reported, and set the "Identify Browser As" choice to 'Mobile Safari - iPad'.

Now it works with my bank site and this site.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like this is going to be my main browser (Atomic(. I did have to go in, as other people reported, and set the "Identify Browser As" choice to 'Mobile Safari - iPad'.

Now it works with my bank site and this site.

Yep, me too. This will be my main browser until soething better comes along. Maybe apple will update safari? This is so fun, isn't it?:D

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is main browser now too. I took safari off of my task bar and added Atomic Browser instead. Hard to understand why Apple didn't go with tabs when it is SO much nicer!

ayerbusiness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love Real Racing HD and Popular Science. I think this two are the best iPad app for me. I really enjoy playing Real Racing because of the wide screen that the iPad has to offer. And also, I love reading magazine such as Popular Science especially with my iPad. It's as if, I am reading the real magazine.

ARDOTBEE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is probably going to have to be pages right now.. But that's going to have to be because it's finals week and I've been doing most of my papers on my iPad!!

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Pages, but have been having such fun exploring new things, trying apps, etc. That I haven't yet used it! Plan to get serious with Pages and Numbers soon though.....um, hopefully! :D

drdoctormd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying all these Apps. Just got my 3g/wifi 64G 'pad yesterday and monkeyed around with it last night. I have to say I was a little disappointed that there don't seem to be a lot of apps optimized for the iPad--especially since there are some really sweet ones for the iPhone.

My biggest disappointment was with iDisk. I have committed to the concept of cloud computing but Apple doesn't seem to have made this available to iPad as yet...am I missing something? It's great for the iPhone, macbook air, and would be great for the iPad too. I hate the thought of having to duplicate everything by saving to iDisk, then doing a file transfer to Air Sharing HD.

Most reactions

Latest posts