What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backup question

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried backing up my iPad but for some reason it won't backup my photos, or music that i never purchased from the itunes store.. In other words. It only backs up purchased music and none of my photos.. I just bout a mac and none of the photos are on the computer... It backs up apps as well.... Am i doing something wrong?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sincere11105 said:
I tried backing up my iPad but for some reason it won't backup my photos, or music that i never purchased from the itunes store.. In other words. It only backs up purchased music and none of my photos.. I just bout a mac and none of the photos are on the computer... It backs up apps as well.... Am i doing something wrong?
In iTunes when the ipad is mounted go to the tab on the ipad music and tell it what you want synced same goes for pictures etc then sync ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts