What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask : is there have a jailbreak for ipad2 3G ios 5.0.1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys ,
My name is Benny ,,I am from Indonesia , nice too meet you guys ,, xD
Recently I saw a Website that contains "Jailbreaking iOS 5.0.1".

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. No links to external sites when the information is available here in our stickies.

I wonder if my ipad2 can jailbreak ? ..
I already waited soo looooong ,, Nw I am verryyyyy exiting ,

I wish I can jailbreak my ipad2

If my ipad2 can jailbreak , can you guys give me some advice how to jailbreak ? ..
And how to create a shah blobs ,,

Haha ,,

Anyways , thanks for the answering ..

Last edited by a moderator:

hinke00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreak is being made, google it with the keywords jailbreak iOS5 ipad2. It will be released soon. So far this is the hardest to jailbreak device, thats why it takes a long time. A lot of people are waiting for this, including me.

OP
P

Pearlzt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jailbreak is being made, google it with the keywords jailbreak iOS5 ipad2. It will be released soon. So far this is the hardest to jailbreak device, thats why it takes a long time. A lot of people are waiting for this, including me.

Waaaaww,, what a nice information ,, I am very exciting now ,,

I wish before new year I can jail break my iPad ,, hahahahaha

Anyways , thanks for the reply .. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions