What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you on your iPad now? Where?

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sitting at my desk, should be working, instead, playing with iPad & new stylii. Soon moving to couch in living room w/ iPad to surf web and watch Survivor. Will have to get back to the work later this evening!!
What kind of stylus do you prefer? I've tried many, but I'm settling on the Boxwave with the little string to attach it to my iPad.

I just got 2 styli from Stylus R Us today. There is a thread about this.... do a search for stylus and it is the one comparing the Targus, which, I believe is the same as the boxwave and the SRU, Roger iwand. I had no luck trying to copy the link here on the ipad. :(

I am liking the new ones, but will reserve judgement until I try them a day or two and will post my review to that thread.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sitting in a comfortable chair with it in my lap in Apple case which is popped into a Propup which allows me to touchtype, free handed. Heading to bed after news and will use the Propup to allow me to read in bed without holding it. I use it everyplace in the house--sometimes on a table with my BT keyboard if I'm going to type for a long time but mostly in a chair with it in my lap with the Propup. I carried it to the porch or pool in the summer, use it on the kitchen counter while cooking to read a recipe. Can't thing of a room or place I haven't used it. I never carried my laptop around like this. I've had it since May and best electronic I've ever bought. I use it for much more than I expected or even could imagine.

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lying in bed surfing net and watching a movie on Netflix on my wifi enabled tv, yes I can check Facebook on my tv and yes it is a waste of time with my iPad in hands.

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In bed checking email and a few forums on the iPad before going to sleep.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not using my iPad to make this particular post, but over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was performing my Super Moderator duties on my iPad while on board a Delta flight! That's right, Delta offers WiFi service in flight! Normally its like $18, but during the holiday season, it is free! How cool is that?

Last edited:

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the Dallas Area Rapid Transit - Red Line train, heading to work.

Interesting, I couldn't post while using Atomic. I switched over to Safari and all is well.:confused:

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not using my iPad to make this particular post, but over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was performing my Super Moderator duties on my iPad while on board a Delta flight! That's right, Delta offers WiFi service in flight! Normally its like $18, but during the holiday season, it is free! How cool is that?

yeah I flew on Delta thanksgiving night and enjoyed the free wifi!

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting at work, the iPad is propped up next to the laptop. They don't allow us to use the wifi here, so I can only play certain games while at work. I am typing this from my work laptop.

dar512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RFN I'm at work on my Mac, but the ipad is next to me streaming Pandora.

Last night I watched a tv episode on Netflix in bed while the laptop downloaded (forever) the Rage update.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
31dad5d5.png

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You drew that, didn't you? Pretty good!

App thief.:D

Great responses, everyone! Fun to read. I am sitting in my car waiting for Panda Express to open because I am starving!

Most reactions

Latest posts