What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

iDuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unleashed said:
Well what ever works for you :)

Music is the last thing I use my mac for but a lot of people buy the macs and then install windows on it, the track pad really makes it easier to surf the web with, I could never go back to a laptop with out it now. though I have windows machines as well, always have the best of both worlds, ios devices android windows phones..etc

Yes, also macs are over the price if u ask me
:)

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iDuffin said:
Yes, also macs are over the price if u ask me
:)

But so worth it. I was a Windows user for 23 years, made the switch in March. Never going back. You know the sayin, you get what you pay for? Totally applies here.

iDuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
But so worth it. I was a Windows user for 23 years, made the switch in March. Never going back. You know the sayin, you get what you pay for? Totally applies here.
I'm 14 so maybe when I get older and make a change :)

iDuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Ah, that's why you don't see the potential of a Mac yet. Still too young. :) hope you get to experience the awesomeness one day.

I am experiencing in with a i7 overclocked gaming pc ;)

parametric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the iPad a lot for quick checks and daily email. But it is cumbersome to print or work with documents/spreadsheets. I use my desktop PC to do the Office programs and most printing. My Mac Pro has the Office program, but again transfers and its formats are not completely compatible to the PC.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iDuffin said:
I am experiencing in with a i7 overclocked gaming pc ;)

I got here i7 gaming pc and still can see the pure awesomeness of Mac. I want one badly!

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Little One said:
I got here i7 gaming pc and still can see the pure awesomeness of Mac. I want one badly!

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

I had to save since OSX was first released to get mine. So worth it.

Zaalqadi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a Mac fanatic since 1984 when I bought my first Macintosh. Since then I have used macs for personal use.

Most reactions

Latest posts