What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Former windows user, mac user now for more than 2 years now. The moment i switched my life changed completely, simply because i produce music and a photography hobbyist, everything became so easy

donovan1983

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently switched to Ubuntu 12.04 on my desktop, having previously ran Windows 7. I've had a couple of Macs in the past but much of the software I want to run just doesn't work very well on Mac OS X. I also like having a system I can tinker with, which neither Windows nor Mac OS X allow much of.

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use both. Started teaching at the HS level on the AppleIIe,then the early Macs. Our business community influenced our next choices - Windows 3.11 et. al. on Radio Shack, IBM and various various other PCs. I never imagined anything like my IPad which I think is SUPER.

Tonks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac. I've got a Phillips computer but a program. NOT A GOOD COMBINATION!! Most games make the computer go slow ( including minecraft :( )

iDuffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unleashed said:
you can game on a mac as well even though its 10x better on windows.

I don't like the mac layout tho. I think macs are only good for music production

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like the mac layout tho. I think macs are only good for music production

Well what ever works for you :)

Music is the last thing I use my mac for but a lot of people buy the macs and then install windows on it, the track pad really makes it easier to surf the web with, I could never go back to a laptop with out it now. though I have windows machines as well, always have the best of both worlds, ios devices android windows phones..etc

Most reactions

Latest posts