What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

quangnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both of them

One for work. Second for some type of work, relax and become creative person :)

RussellWall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You forgot one... Linux!

I only use Windows because my work has some proprietary software, but for the most part I use OpenSUSE Linux (dual boot with Vista) and Ubuntu on another PC and yet another PC with SCO Open Desktop UNIX somewhere in the house that has not been used in ages. Old computers are good for something!

The other reason I use Windows? To run iTunes since there is no Linux/UNIX equivalent to sync the iPod and iPad.

I also use Linux. IOS 5 released me from having to rely on iTunes, but at the same time reduced the iPad's functionality in Linux. I'm really hoping future IOS updates return the ability to fully interact with Linux!! :) I'm a 64 bit Ubuntu guy myself.

pete2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All things Apple... I have a Mac Pc, I'm waiting delivery of IPhone 4s, and The IPad 2 is for Christmas.. Enough said me thinks

Terry A

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to be a Windows user, but have switched to Mac. However, I do still have my Windows laptop, which I need to use periodically for work. However, I LOVE my Mac!

Vborg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my first apple device for a year ago, a iPhone 3GS. And I loved it so much that I bought a MacBook for three months ago and iPad 2 for 5 days ago. I will never go back to windows :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bilznowgreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a windows user and have been for many years. I am amazed at the ipad 2. I have avoided such devices till now and I can tell you it rocks. Back in the 80's in our company had many discussions of such devices. Very cool.

A

angellike

learning my way around iOS however NO FLASH is continuing to be a problem APPLE WE WANT FLASH FLASH IN AN APPLE MINUTE

A

angellike

angellike said:

this is what got my attention
Symantec recently highlighted Flash for having one of the WORST SECURITY RECORDS in 2009. We also know first hand that Flash is the number one reason Macs crash. We have been working with Adobe to fix these problems, but they have persisted for several years now. We don’t want to reduce the reliability and security of our iPhones, iPods and iPads by adding Flash.

Most reactions

Latest posts