What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a windows user.

I can't justify the Apple Tax. I can get an equally spec'd machine that runs windows for significantly less, and it will run all of my software (games) when I want it to.

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac: I can justify the Apple Tax :D. I grew up [eating] Apples.

I do use BootCamp for Windows games and some select programs [not Apps]... but I don't count that.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prefer Mac, but I keep a Windows PC for games I can't get on my Mac, such as Rift, which I'm currently playing. Next purchase is going to be a 27 in iMac when the new models come out, and dual boot Windows when needed, so I can get rid of the PC!

nezing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Linux for my Netbook,but Windows 7 on the desktop,due to my partners work/documents/editing/etc.She does not like Linux.:mad:
Would buy a new iMac if lottery ticket "wins".

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a windows user. Although I used mac computers for a short while, while I was in school..as they got a new shipment of mac computers and I preferred to use them over the old pcs they had lol. I do have to say mac computers are nice though. But I think they are hard to get used to after using windows for so long. I love their keyboards though :)

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been using windows since the 386 processor days, and jumped on the apple bandwagon of bliss in 2008 with the collector's edition unibody MacBook. I wish I could say I never looked back, but my employer forces windows on me, so I use windows during the workday and apple for any other time.

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a pc user, first time owning a Mac product with this iPad 2. I like macs now. Have Ted turned on my laptop for a week!

appleeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Windows only for my work.

At home I have a Macbook and use Ubuuntu 10.10 in a VMware.

Most reactions