What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

Joezilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been a Mac user since the original 128K Macintosh in 1984!! BUT, I do know my way around the Windows machines also.

Joe:D

cjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well since I now have ipod touch and the new iPad coming today I am becoming an apple convert. Currently run windows 7 on a pc but my next computer will be an apple for sure!

Jarhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm running Windows 7 (Ultimate 64 bit) on a home server/media center that I built a couple of months ago. I've got a Vista laptop that I don't use anymore. Other than watching TV, backing up photos and running iTunes I do everything else on my iPhone or iPad. My next computer will prolly be a MacBook or MacBook Pro.

applebite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mactip.net
Each OS has strengths. I prefer to have an OS X laptop, a diy windows 7 desktop rig, and ubuntu on the servers. and iOS on my tablet ofcourse :p

tiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I use all kind of Linux too. once thing when I started to use the Mac more in deep I figured out that most mac users who use their mac more than 10 years know less than me after 2 month lol. Why is that? I guess not that I'm much smarter lol I guess Mac Software is most likely cheap if not in the professional segment and also Virus infections are less. So that Windows users after 10 years had to learn a little bit more about OS tweaks and other DR tools lol

iManol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Mac user, but firstly I'm a Linux user.
I must use win at work.
Mac OS X is unix, Linux is unix, so I'm a unix user, forced to use win to earn money for my unix boxes :cool: (this reads as "unixophy")

royphotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been a windows user since 1993 when I got my first computer. Currently windows 7 at home and on new laptop and XP at my office computers. I remember debating between pc and mac before I got that first windows 3.1 machine and coming down on the pc sides because of the availability of software. The ipad will be my first mac product and I want to get it from the Apple Store. Just finised reading The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a New Generation and got excited about this "Apple" thing.

Patch adams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always was a windows user...then bought an iPhone, then apple tv2, then iPad 2, now gonna ditch windows and by a mac mini as my HTPC and general use computer. I figure apple works, looks great and it's gonna be cool for them all to play nice with each other!

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patch adams said:
Always was a windows user...then bought an iPhone, then apple tv2, then iPad 2, now gonna ditch windows and by a mac mini as my HTPC and general use computer. I figure apple works, looks great and it's gonna be cool for them all to play nice with each other!

My thoughts exactly

jasmith31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a Windows user, but I own many Apple products...I'm a a little hesitant to actually an Apple Computer, only because so much of my software is for PC...maybe one day I'll cross over...

Toonice4ul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patch adams said:

Lol I fee the same iPhone changed everything.

tiggerlove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got my first MacBook Pro in April of this year, now I'm getting ready to buy a iMac my girlfriend says she staying with windows

Most reactions

Latest posts