What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps to download Word docs etc from laptop

imnparadise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any apps or tips on how to view word documents on the iPad 3? I have resumes and other such things I want on here.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a zillions ways to do this.....

Get skydrive for laptop and iPad. Get pages (by apple) or one of the apps designed to work with MS office apps on the iPad. Save on skydrive and work on laptop or iPad with central storage. Or use dropbox.

Last edited:

magpiemini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pages, QuickOffice, and DocsToGo are a few of them. I just email the docs to myself. The only ones I am having problems with are the Microsoft Project files. I have to put them on Google Docs then open them with iProjectViewer but they stay on Google Docs, they don't get saved on the iPad. Mail will not open or save them at all.

Krooked

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OnLive give you a free FULL copy of MS Office 2010 and 2 Gigs of online storage to transfer docs from work. Unbelievable app.

Oh yeah, and it's free.

OP
imnparadise

imnparadise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found FileApp and really like it very much and it's free. Will continue to watch the posts to see what everyone uses. I love this forum!

Most reactions