What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps store

DrJan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having problems connecting to the apps store. Sometimes it works but usually doesn't. Any suggestions?

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using a WiFi only iPad or iPad with 3G? If you are using the WiFi iPad then it could be a weak WiFi signal from your home wireless router. In the top left of your iPad screen you will see your WiFi signal strength. I normally have 2 - 3 bars in my house and thus a good strong signal. If you only have 1 bar or none then the problem could be with your wireless router or you are top far away from your wireless router. If you are next to your wireless router with full signal strength showing your iPad do you still have problems connecting? If so try a hard reset of your iPad by pressing the power button and home key at the same time and holding both buttons down until your iPad shuts down and restarts.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DrJan said:
I am having problems connecting to the apps store. Sometimes it works but usually doesn't. Any suggestions?

What error are you receiving ?

Common issues are invalid iTunes profile caused by invalid payment info. Expired/miskeyed credit card, expired gift card.

Click settings/store and see if an apple ID is shown as signed in. If so sign out then sign back in. If no ID is shown you weren't signed into the store at all which will cause an error as well.

From iTunes sign in and pull up your payment info. Verify it as accurate. Try attaching with iPad again.

Most reactions

Latest posts