What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps not showing in iTunes

kathy025

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTunes Version: 12.3.2.35
iOS Version: 9.2.1 (13D15)

I recently downloaded apps from the Apps Store and when I sync with iTunes, the newly downloaded apps are not showing up. I already did File > Devices > Transfer Purchases but the apps are still missing.

Any suggestions?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iTunes Version: 12.3.2.35
iOS Version: 9.2.1 (13D15)

I recently downloaded apps from the Apps Store and when I sync with iTunes, the newly downloaded apps are not showing up. I already did File > Devices > Transfer Purchases but the apps are still missing.

Any suggestions?
Do you mean that they aren't appearing in iTunes on your computer? This is because the Transfer Purchases option no longer transfers apps from your device to iTunes. You have to go to the App Store purchase history in iTunes on your computer and download them to your computer from there.

OP
kathy025

kathy025

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the missing apps from the the Purchase History and this is what happened:

upload_2016-2-7_20-48-27.png

The required space is less than the available space. Why is this so?

Most reactions

Latest posts